MXGgaming2012 Youtube Channel

Saturday, December 22, 2012

BF3 Quickscoping live commentary: The challenge ahead


        Bf3 quicks coping, one of the most if not the most taboo word in the battlefield community. Just pronouncing these words will initiate a verbal war with the words "Call of duty" and noob/scrub included in that sentence. Worst yet, don't even try to post one of your quick scoping videos on the battle log forums as they will rip out your ass with video dislikes and hateful comments.


               So why are people so against     bf3 quicks coping?, well for one its not realistic and i can completely agree with that but i don't think that is the real reason. The reality is people hate quick scoping because they hate watching luck filled montage after montage. So in order to resolve this issue i have decided to completely out do myself and show people my true potential "skill" with the bf3 snipers. I have decided to further train myself in the art of quick scoping and i have done pretty well with my best game going 40-10 quick scoping and killing with the crossbow but my challenge comes tomorrow when i will record my quick scoping video and hopefully show the world the power of Bf3  quick scoping and the power of MXG.

Thanks for veiwing this post and remember to help me out by subscribing to my youtube thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment